Reports

The ICAC continues to promote best international arbitration standards in Ukraine and to reinforce the ICAC’s market position. 

In 2020 the ICAC Recommendatory List of Arbitrators had 122 arbitrators from 35 countries, including respected scholars and practitioners, recommended by authoritative international rankings such as Chambers & Partners, Legal 500 and Who’s Who Legal. 40% of arbitrators come from Ukraine and the other 60% are representatives of foreign countries. 

More information about the ICAC operations


International Commercial Arbitration Court
at the Ukrainian Chamber of Commerce and Industry

33, Velyka Zhytomyrska Street
Kyiv, 01601, Ukraine
+380 44 586-51-87
+380 67 239-56-77
icac@icac.org.ua

Scan the QR Code to load the page in your browser