The International Commercial Arbitration Court (ICAC) co-organizes the National on-line workshop for business “International contracts and dispute resolution under martial law”.
Volodymyr Nagnybida, an the ICAC arbitrator and a member of the ICAC Presidium, will share his own experience and practical advice on the current procedures of filing claims to the ICAC, securing the payment of arbitration fees and the consideration of cases under the martial law.
The workshop will focus on:
- The practicalities of customs control and customs clearance for export-import operations under the martial law;
- Practical aspects of customs clearing of goods: common mistakes and practical tips for business;
- Legal aspects of entering into foreign economic contracts: typical terms and conditions, application of force majeure clause, application of legislation on foreign currency transfers;
- The procedures of filing claims to the ICAC, securing the payment of arbitration fees and the consideration of cases under the martial law;
- Support of export-import activities of Khmelnytskyi Chamber of Commerce and Industry under the martial law: specific tools, documents, terms of delivering services.
Speakers of the event:
Sergiy NYZHUNSKYI, Advisor to the Vice-Prime Minister for European and Euro-Atlantic Integration;
Natalia BELYAKOVA, President of Khmelnytskyi Chamber of Commerce and Industry;
Oleg LAZUNYN, Head of the department for customs control and clearance of Khmelnytskyi customs office;
Volodymyr NAGNYBIDA, practicing lawyer, arbitrator of the ICAC;
Expert in the field of customs brokerage services (speaker is to be specified).
The event will take place on 20 May 2022 at 10.00 AM in the format of a Zoom meeting.
Registration is mandatory and available following the link: https://bit.ly/3Pt0xZs