On August 17, a gathering of Dispute Resolution experts from many of the leading domestic and international law firms in Ukraine gathered in Baker McKenzie’s Kyiv offices for a Round Table conversation.
The discussion revolved around the controversial and long-awaited reform to Ukraine’s judiciary and the overall quality and competence of the country’s courts.
Round Table Participants:
- Baker McKenzie (Host): Viacheslav Yakymchuk, Partner, Head of Corporate/M&A and Private Equity in Kyiv
- Aequo: Pavlo Byelousov, Counsel, Head of International Arbitration
- Avellum: Serhii Uvarov, Senior Associate
- Asters: Dmytro Shemelin, Counsel
- Arzinger: Kateryna Gupalo, Partner, Head of Tax and Customs Disputes and White Collar Defense
- CMS: Olga Shenk, Senior Associate
- DLA Piper: Olga Vorozhbyt, Partner
- Sayenko Kharenko: Serhiy Verlanov, Partner
- Redcliffe Partners: Sergiy Gryshko, Head of Dispute Resolution
- International Commercial Arbitration Court at the Ukrainian Chamber of Commerce and Industry: Tatyana Slipachuk, Arbitrator
Read the full article at the link below.